You’re the Boss.
Somewhere between being an employee and a small business owner lies self-employment, which can be exhilarating, challenging, and full of opportunity. So many responsibilities rest on your shoulder, like sales, marketing, technology and operations, that you might just forget that your life is also your business. In the quest for independence and success:
- Did you choose a business entity that protects you and your family’s asset?
- Are you managing your personal cash flow, and planning for income tax liabilities?
- Did you leave behind employer-sponsored benefits when you left your last job that need to be replaced or supplemented?
- Have you considered what type of retirement plan might be most appropriate for you right now?
- Have you fully examined the impact of hiring employees and bringing in partners on your expenses, taxes, and operations?
- What needs to be put into place to protect and transfer your growing business?
Call to discuss your situation in greater detail, and learn how we can help put a plan in place that is specifically designed for you.